Are you getting the most out of your team?
To achieve results it is important managers develop and maintain cohesive, positive, consistently high performing teams. Would you like to continue to improve your team’s performance?
· Hesitate to provide constructive feedback?
· Jump to conclusions about the intentions and aptitudes of others without attempting to clarify them?
· Ignore controversial topics that are critical to team success?
· Fail to tap into the opinions and perspectives of all team members?
· Revisit discussions and decisions again and again?
· Create resentment among team members who have different standards of performance?
· Miss deadlines and key deliverables?
· Place undue burden on the team leader as the sole source of discipline?
This practical session guides you through the Five Dysfunctions of a Team model by Patrick Lencioni, outlining the five key fundamentals to teamwork. Practical strategies will be provided on how to build a team environment of trust, positive conflict that allows for robust debate, commitment and accountability, with a strong focus on team results.
If you would like to know how to effectively lead a highly functioning team, this workshop is for you!
Half Day Workshop
Free Street Parking/Regular Bus Service
Gourmet catering (Lunch + morning tea)
Maximise team performance and engagement, even in the face of today’s leadership challenges
Infopreneur. Straight talking. Ideas Challenger.
Across our political, corporate and public domains right now there is a thirst for great leadership; for those who will make a courageous stand to disrupting dysfunctional leadership. As a diagnostician of underlying causes of organisational issues, Vicki provides practical strategies for leaders to engage in to actively enhance leadership effectiveness through behavioural change.