Why Leaders Derail: Exploring the Dark Side of Leadership
▪ Exploring why leaders fail, triggers for going over to the dark side, and personal strategies for preventing derailment.
Breaking the Silence: Dealing with Destructive Leadership in the Complexity of Modern Work
▪ Systemic and structural barriers to organisations dealing effectively with destructive leadership and the organisational interventions that can be effective in the political environments in which toxic leader behaviour thrives.
Leadership: The Authenticity Paradox
▪Explores the role of values, purpose, character, integrity and vulnerability in achieving authentic leadership and how to confront the authenticity dilemmas leaders face.
Vicki regularly presents at public conferences, leadership forums and retreats, and professional membership/alumni forums.
Her interactive presentations include:
- Managers Behaving Badly – What is your role?
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Fight, flight or freeze: Common responses to toxic leadership
- Building Career Resilience
Download Vicki’s Presenter Profile HERE.
Contact us if you would like to have Vicki as a speaker at your next event or conference.
INCISIVE LEADERS EVENTS
PRESENTATION: The Wicked Problem of Destructive Leadership: Mitigating negative impact on targets, teams, culture and organisations
QUT Leadership Coaching Conference: Crossing Boundaries, QUT Gardens Point Campus, Brisbane, 22-23 November 2019
Ideas for Change: Protect yourself and others from the harmful impact of destructive leadership