Date: Friday 8 April
Time: 9.00am – 4:30pm
Location: Watermark Hotel 551 Wickham Terrace, QLD
Cost: $795 (+GST) per person
Early Bird Registration: Closes 31 March $695 (+GST) SAVE $100!
Have you ever faced challenges in leadership and wondered
how to create leadership smarts and avoid mishaps?
This exclusive event is specifically designed for discerning executives and senior leaders who are keenly interested in learning how to create an environment for leaders to succeed and avoid common pitfalls in today’s fast-paced world.
This thought-provoking event brings together Kelly and Vicki’s sharp and enquiring minds to inform and challenge your thinking about what leadership really is in the 21st century workplace and what strategies you need to invest in to grow leadership in a healthy and sustainable way. Kelly and Vicki present opposite sides of the leadership coin.
Full day professional development workshop + resources
Two skilled Organisational Psychologist facilitators
A complimentary undercover carpark
Gourmet catering (Lunch + morning + afternoon teas)
Challenge Part I: Vicki will address…
Challenge Part 2: Kelly will address…
- The bright and dark side of leadership
- The impact of the dark side of leadership on employees and the bottom line
- Why leaders derail
- How to avoid leader derailment by….
- Seeking truthful feedback
- Reflective practice
- Mindfulness – creating a pause
- How to thrive and survive today’s leadership challenges
- The Age of Infobesity and the impact on the leader’s brain
- Change and adaptability are essential, but can we change a leader’s brain?
- Well yes we can through training to….
- Create focus and avoid distraction
- Establish emotional connections
- Push for innovation and adaptability
Fact: Leader’s style has a 30% impact on bottom line results – let’s get this right!
Infopreneur. Straight talking. Ideas Challenger.
Across our political, corporate and public domains right now there is a thirst for great leadership; for those who will make a courageous stand to disrupting dysfunctional leadership. As a diagnostician of underlying causes of organisational issues, Vicki provides practical strategies for leaders to engage in to actively enhance leadership effectiveness through behavioural change.
Idea Stormer. Thought provoking. Expressive.
As a Left Field thinker, Kelly truly connects with the crowd. Drawing on 10 years’ experience of people in the workplace, as an Organisational Psychologist, she demystifies the science in a pragmatic way. Kelly ensures her audience walks away from every presentation with unique strategies to implement back in their own workplace straight away.